- In 2009, a man married a video game character
- In 2007, a woman married the Eiffel Tower
- In 2008, a man married a life-sized doll
- Also in 2009, a woman married a roller coaster
- And in 2005, a woman married a dolphin
please explain to me why people still say that gays shouldnt be able to be married to preserve the sanctity of marraige
I got into an argument today after school between some people who were completely for transgender folk and support homosexuality to a full extent, but were completely throwing aside gender fluid people, and claiming they cannot exist.
I want to prove them wrong.
i’ve got the strawberry hill if you’ve got the toilet paper
Why is being a nerd bad? Saying “I notice you’re a nerd” is like saying “Hey, I notice that you’d rather be intelligent than be stupid, that you’d rather be thoughtful than be vapid, that you believe there are things that matter more than the arrest record of Lindsay Lohan.” Why is that?